Still Alive

We are in the midst of a “weather event.” I am quite ready to go live, but am deciding whether or not I’m going to head out for Mass. We also have three doctors appointments today for four children and are not sure which ones we will be able to keep! I’ll update when I know a little more about what’s going on.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s